We are here to help you; the Republic Pregnancy Resource Center will work with your school schedule through this difficult time.
An unplanned pregnancy can bring an overwhelming personal crisis full of concerns, fears and doubt.
As a student with a bright future ahead, you are in a unique situation with unique concerns about your future and what you should do. The Republic Pregnancy Resource Center can help you think through your situation and find the best option for you.
What should I do now?
- We will verify you are pregnant with our lab quality test
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with an ultrasound. We can offer/schedule a free ultrasound after a positive pregnancy test at The Republic Pregnancy Resource Center
If you think you may be pregnant, don’t wait. Call us to help you through this situation. The next stop is to receive a lab quality pregnancy test at Republic Pregnancy Resource Center; we provide your pregnancy test and other services at no charge to you. Our services are completely confidential.
We will help you with resources and information about your options including abortion, parent and adoption.
We will you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Click on your school below to get directions to our center: